July 23, 2010

can't breath (allergies) - but hanging in there

Survival is about smiling I guess.
there are times when it's good, times when it's bad

right now - Money is tight - bottom line


stupid bad poverty right now actually
and just when i want to give up  - this little guy came over to make me smile.


what a wonderful kitty. 


the kids at the museum are calming down - I'm falling into my skin and falling out of it as it tightens all around me at the same time
(FOOD BINGE TODAY!)

all this is lovely-

time for art

I have a show that NEEDS to create new work before the end of the month  - all drawings about healing......
unsure

tiles are coming along - but the kiln process is not

things still breaking











when Breathing gets to be too much
there's always sleep
thank you doberman

No comments: