Great day teaching today Earth Sea and Sky
12 six year olds
6 completed projects / concepts:
- the earth: the earth, its layers, and the temperature of the center of the earth is 5,432 degrees F.
- drew models of the center of the earth
- learned to use a compass
- water bugs and creatures (observed and drawn)
- crystals made and discussed how they work
- what is an atom
- how rocks are made
- made a terarrium.
- talked about worms - what they do, how many hearts and how they are both male and female,
- made a kite
The odds are in these kids future's favor
Strange to Familiar -
4 weeks ago